Los Angeles Immigration Attorney Pasadena San Francisco San Diego
Main Office: 1-(888) 485-5208 / (626) 240-4654
|The information you obtain at this
site is not, nor is it intended to be,
legal advice. You should consult an
attorney for advice regarding your
individual situation. We invite you to
contact us and welcome your calls,
letters and electronic mail.
Contacting us does not create an
attorney-client relationship. Please
do not send any confidential
information to us until such time as
an attorney-client relationship has
© 2008-2014 Azucena Valencia Law Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
Los Angeles Immigration Attorneys: 1055 E. Colorado Blvd. Suite 500, Pasadena, CA 91106. PH: 626-240-2654
San Francisco Immigration Attorneys: Ph: 1-888-485-5208. San Diego Immigration Attorneys: Ph: 1-888-485-5208
USCIS offers immigration relief measures that may help people affected by unforeseen circumstances, such
as disasters like the recent severe flooding in South Carolina.
These measures may be available upon request:
- Change or extension of nonimmigrant status for an individual currently in the United States, even if the request is filed
after the authorized period of admission has expired.
- Re-parole of individuals previously granted parole by USCIS.
- Expedited processing of advance parole requests.
- Expedited adjudication of requests for off-campus employment authorization for F-1 students experiencing severe
- Expedited adjudication of employment authorization applications, where appropriate.
- Consideration of fee waivers due to an inability to pay.
- Assistance for those who received a Request for Evidence or a Notice of Intent to Deny but were unable to appear for an
interview, submit evidence or respond in a timely manner.
- Replacing lost or damaged immigration or travel documents issued by USCIS, such as a Permanent Resident Card
- Rescheduling of scheduled biometrics appointment.
Contact the firm for more information.
Original Information from USCIS